As we all know the Harris Teeter brand and their overwhelming service. The purpose of this article is to help you understand how Harris Teeter Fundraising Events work and how it works. Despite the guidelines, one can submit the fundraiser application form by going to the official website. So let’s start with what the company has in store for its customers and their convenience.
Harris Teeter fundraising events and more
As detailed in the section above, you can complete the Harris Teeter Fundraising Events application form by going to the official website. You can even go through the guidelines calculated for it. You have to create an account, if you don’t have it, if you have it, then you just log into the portal.
Nonprofits and Things They Need to Do:
We’ll tell you what the Harris Teeter Fundraising Events have in store for nonprofits. Even if there are some places in the store where the fundraising doesn’t take place. Even so, they manage to bring it together and receive at least a thousand inquiries every year. In the event of a customer complaint, the store has the right to cancel the entire event as the customer’s well-being comes first. Here are a few things nonprofits need to do:
- Submit the event request at least four weeks and no more than six months before the actual date of the event.
- All organizations must follow customer service business rules during the event. And also any special requests from the branch manager himself.
Harris Teeter Fundraising Event Guidelines:
- The company will review event requests in the order they are received in order to be fair to everyone.
- Only valid stores will be shown in the search tool available for the event. A business can only host two of the Harris Teeter fundraising events in a year to make it easier for everyone.
- As an organization can hold the event in the same store twice a year. This does not mean that the organization cannot host the event in different stores throughout the year.
- The store has the right to cancel any fundraiser if it hinders business activities or annoys any of the customers.
- The store will also not allow events during their fundraising drives. Months can be from March, May, mid-August to mid-September, November, and December, but are not limited to.
- None of the nonprofits can conduct the following activities during the Harris Teeter Fundraising Events:
- Items that conflict with the items the store sells are not allowed.
- You cannot sell or distribute literature brochures.
- Carrying out a voter registration trip is also not permitted.
- Event registrations or surveys of any kind are not acceptable.
Please note: If an organization wants to address different businesses, but on the same date, requests should be made separately to each of the businesses.
Together in the educational program:
It’s an educational program that the store offers from August 1st to May 31st. Customers can link the school of their choice to their VIC card until the last day of the program. Also, the store doesn’t allow the June or July educational program or event. And the schools associated with this program should be within five miles of the store to be on the link and work accordingly. While school linking is not allowed in some places, you can learn more about it by visiting the guidelines page.
Please note: Because the variety of customers has different beliefs, the business does not allow religious organizations to participate in any of the Harris Teeter fundraising events. Despite having such a policy, the business makes an exceptional choice when the organizations are working to raise funds / groceries for the blackboard.
This article was all about the guidelines and do’s and don’ts for the Harris Teeter Fundraising Events. We hope this article has been helpful to you and cleared up all of your questions about it. If you have any further doubts, please feel free to ask your questions below and we will get back to you. Please also let us know how the article helped you with this. Thank you for your time and have a nice day!